Southeast Health Center
- 5901 Long Drive, Ste. 500
Houston, Texas 77087
- On Metro Routes #5 & #50
- Tel: (713) 660-1880
Fax: (713) 926-9105
Hours of Operation:
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- COVID-19 Updates:
- * At this time, we are only seeing patients who have scheduled an appointment.
- * To help protect our patients and staff, only patients with scheduled appointments can enter the building (no companions).
- * All patients need to bring and wear a cloth face covering while in El Centro facilities. Face coverings can be a homemade mask, a scarf, a bandana, etc. Facemasks and cloth face coverings should not be placed on children under the age of 2.
El Centro is currently providing primary care services for patients at The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD’s Southeast Facility. Primary care services offered at this location include:
- Well-woman/male exams
- Screenings and disease management (blood pressure, cholesterol, and diabetes)
- Sick visits
- Pregnancy testing and family planning
- Assistance completing applications for Children’s Medicaid/CHIP
El Centro accepts all Medicaid/CHIP plans and offers a sliding fee scale discount program.
Please contact El Centro to make an appointment. Due to high demand of health services, please call if you are unable to keep your appointment.