Southeast Health Center
- 5901 Long Drive, Ste. 500
Houston, Texas 77087
- On Metro Routes #5 & #50
- Tel: (713) 660-1880
Fax: (713) 926-9105
- All patients are required to schedule an appointment.
- Patients and visitors must wear a face mask or cloth face-covering within the health centers. If a patient or visitor does not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Primary care services are available through Telemedicine via phone.
- COVID-19 screening and testing require an appointment.
El Centro is currently providing primary care services for patients at The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD’s Southeast Facility.
Adult Primary Care Services
Monday – Friday (7:30 am – 4:30 pm)
- Chronic disease management
- Sick visits
- Assistance completing applications for Children’s Medicaid/CHIP
El Centro accepts all Medicaid/CHIP plans and offers a sliding fee scale discount program.
Please contact El Centro to make an appointment. Due to the high demand for health services, please call if you are unable to keep your appointment.