Eastwood Health Center
- 412 Telephone Rd.
Houston, Texas 77023
- On Metro Routes #40, #41, #80 & #50
- Tel: (713) 660-1880
Fax: (713) 926-9105
- Primary Care Services: Family Medicine, Adult and Pediatric Dental Services
- COVID-19 Updates:
- * At this time, we are only seeing patients who have scheduled an appointment.
- * To help protect our patients and staff, only patients with scheduled appointments can enter the building (no companions).
- * All patients need to bring and wear a cloth face covering while in El Centro facilities. Face coverings can be a homemade mask, a scarf, a bandana, etc. Facemasks and cloth face coverings should not be placed on children under the age of 2.
Modified COVID-19 Hours of Operation: Monday- Friday (7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
Monday – Friday (8:00 am – 5:00 pm)
- Well-Woman Well-Man, and Well-Child exams
- School/Sports physical exams
- Sick visits
- Hearing and vision screenings
- Chronic disease management
- Sexually transmitted infections testing
- Pregnancy testing
- Family planning
- Newborn screenings
After-Hours Pediatric Services
After-hours and Saturday appointments are not available until further notice.
El Centro will be seeing all pediatric patients at its John S. Dunn Health Center.
Monday – Thursday (5:00 pm – 8:00 pm)
Saturday (9 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
Adult and Pediatric Dental Services
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, El Centro de Corazón will be seeing only emergency dental patients during normal operating hours at its Eastwood Health Center. Dental emergencies include tooth pain and/or swelling of the tissues. Please call (713) 660-1880 ext. 1327 to schedule an emergency appointment or to ask any questions.
Monday – Thursday (7:30 am – 5:00 pm)
- Dental exams/X-rays
- Routine dental cleanings (Prophylaxis)
- Fluoride treatments
- Anterior Root Canals
- Periodontal Cleanings (scaling and root planning)
- Simple Extractions
- Silver Diamine Fluoride (SDF)
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation
- Stainless Steel Crowns (primary teeth)
- Patient education
- Assistance completing applications for Children’s Medicaid/CHIP
El Centro accepts all Medicaid/CHIP plans and offers a sliding fee scale discount program.
Please contact El Centro to make an appointment. Due to high demand of health services, please call if you are unable to keep your appointment.