Eastwood Health Center
- 412 Telephone Rd.
Houston, Texas 77023
- On Metro Routes #40, #41, #80 & #50
- Tel: (713) 660-1880
Fax: (713) 926-9105
- All patients are required to schedule an appointment.
- Patients and visitors must wear a face mask or cloth face-covering within the health centers. If a patient or visitor does not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Primary care services are available through Telemedicine via phone.
- COVID-19 screening and testing require an appointment.
El Centro de Corazón – Adult Dental Services (19 years +):
- El Centro is currently seeing adult patients for emergency dental care at its John S. Dunn Health Center.
- All patients are required to schedule an appointment by calling 713-660-1880 ext.1327.
El Centro de Corazón – Pediatric Dental Services:
- El Centro is currently seeing pediatric patients for dental care at its John S. Dunn Health Center.
- All patients are required to schedule an appointment by calling 713-660-1880 ext.1327 or if wanting more information about our pediatric dental services.
Adult Primary Care Services
Monday – Friday (7:30 am – 4:30 pm)
- Chronic disease management
- Sick visits
- Assistance completing applications for Children’s Medicaid/CHIP
El Centro accepts all Medicaid/CHIP plans and offers a sliding fee scale discount program.
Please contact El Centro to make an appointment. Due to the high demand for health services, please call if you are unable to keep your appointment.