2019 National Health Center Week
What is National Health Center Week?
National Health Center Week (August 4th-10th) is an annual celebration with the goal of raising awareness about the mission and accomplishments of America’s health centers over the past five decades. Health centers serve 28 million patients – a number that continues to grow along with the demand for affordable primary care.
To learn more about National Health Center Week, click here.
Celebrate National Health Center Week with us!
If you are an advocate for community health centers, join us in thanking our elected officials for their support! Like and share our posts on social media.
Health Center Staff Appreciation Day – Friday, August 9th
We recognize the role staff plays in making health centers amazing. Thank you to our amazing, dedicated staff for its commitment to providing high quality healthcare for our patients. Thank our staff next time you visit our health centers.
NHCW Focus Days:
- Sunday, 8/4: Social Determinants Day (Creating Nutrient-Rich Soil)
- Monday, 8/5: Healthcare for the Homeless Day
- Tuesday, 8/6: Agricultural Worker Health Day
- Wednesday, 8/7: Patient Appreciation Day
- Thursday, 8/8: Stakeholder Appreciation Day
- Friday, 8/9: Health Center Staff Appreciation Day
- Saturday, 8/10: Children’s Health Day
Share the Love for Health Centers and our Providers