El Centro’s Commit to Be Fit Program!
In response to COVID-19 and recommendations by federal, state, and local authorities, all of El Centro’s Commit to Be Fit physical activity classes are cancelled until further notice.
The Commit to Be Fit program is a fitness component to increase physical activity in children, adults, and families and to teach the importance of healthier eating and regular exercise, which have immediate and long-term health benefits.
- Open to children ages 6-18
- Registration is not necessary
- Walk-ins welcome!
Physical Activity Helps:
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Promote emotional well-being
- Increase energy levels
- Develop stronger bones and muscles
- Prevent chronic diseases
- Boxing drills
- Sport activities
- Strength and endurance training