COVID-19 Resource Center
El Centro remains steadfast in its focus and commitment to the health and safety of its patients, staff, and Houston’s East End community. Houston Methodist has partnered with El Centro to provide important COVID-19 information and resources.
+ Testing Information
El Centro is currently offering Coronavirus/COVID-19 testing for asymptomatic and symptomatic adults and children at its Eastwood Health Center. For the safety of our patients and staff, please call our call center at (713) 660-1880 ext. 2210 to make an appointment.
Location: El Centro de Corazon – Eastwood Health Center
412 Telephone Rd. Houston, Texas 77023
Testing Hours: Monday – Thursday from 7 a.m. – 12 p.m.
+ Measures we’re taking to keep you safe
- Hand sanitizer is available at each entrance and at numerous locations throughout each El Centro facility.
- Common areas are cleaned 4 times a day with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) approved disinfectants.
- Exam rooms are fully cleaned and disinfected after each patient with EPA approved disinfectants.
- Staff is practicing hand hygiene before and after each patient encounter.
+ Telehealth Services
+ COVID-19 Healthy Habits
- Use hand hygiene before and after taking off your masks
- How to properly wear and remove a mask
- How to wash your cloth face covering
- How to properly put on N95 masks:
+ Food assistance during COVID-19
+ Mental health during COVID-19
+ Oral health during COVID-19
El Centro is currently seeing pediatric patients for dental care at its John S. Dunn Health Centers. Dental care for adult patients will resume at a later date. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 713-660-1880 ext.1327.
+ Wellness during COVID-19
+ Houston Methodist – Dr. Fainstein COVID-19 FAQ Video: